Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Smashed

As I mentioned earlier, I smashed my hand in a car door a few months back. Initially my hand was swollen and sore for a few days and after a i finally took off my shellac manicure a few weeks later my thumb looked like this:

A little black and blue - but nothing polish couldn't cover :)


However as time went on my nail started to lift and I decided it was time to let it breath and removed all polish which unfortunately resulted in the nail completely separating.


Completely disgusting and I am totally surpised I didn't pass out.


But now a bit of time has passed and the nail has started to grow and I decided to venture back into the manicure world. I couldn't be happier with the result and wish I had gone in sooner!
Hello to a transplant nail!
Just a little acrylic and a fresh Shellac Manicure and it is good as new!
Woohoo!
<3

1 comment: