Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Season 2 of Girls!

Hiiiiii. SO do any of you watch Girls on HBO?? Well I do and I absolutely love the show. I watched it last summer when the first season premiered and thought it was good, but when I watched the season again [its only 10 episodes] to get all caught up for season two - I fell in love with it. 


It is about four girls in their twenties who are trying to find who they really are and what they want in life [while trying to survive the obstacles of living NYC].  It has a quirky sense of humor and some odd ball characters but its well written and completely relatable. Plus what's really cool is that the main character, Lena Dunham [who plays Hannah], also writes and directs the shows. 

Season Two of Girls starts this Sunday.. Wooohoooo!! 
 Will you be watching it too??


4 comments:

  1. Girls sounds cute...I might have to check for it on Netflix. Came by to say HI from the blog hop. Happy to be following along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sound like fun!!! I'll have to check it out.
    Have a great week.

    Hugs,

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the Aloha Blog Hop! I loooove this show! I'm so excited for it to start on Sunday, along with Shameless and House of Lies! Clearly, I have a tv problem.

    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watched it. Perhaps I will have too!

    ReplyDelete