Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Help!! I'm Obsessed!!

Okay so I have this problem where I find something I like and then I OBSESS on it it.. Actually obsess is even and understatement. AND in this case I find something and am undecided on it.. THEN when I can no longer find it I really really really want it.
Object:
Gold Metal Serving Tray with Glass from Target.

So I looked at it a few times and even when it went 50% off it was in my cart then in an effort to not buy something just because it is on sale it went back on the shelf. Well NOW I want it because I think it would look great on our coffee table and match the Gold Chevron paintings.. RIGHT!??

But I have looking in seriously every target in our area, on ebay, etsy, and craigslist and NO luck!! Plus it is no longer available online at target.com.

Any suggestions??

Gahhhhhhh


8 comments:

  1. oh no! I hate when that happens. I would keep an eye out at target and online just in case someone returns one they got...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you!! Yes I keep checking target every time i go! I am determined lolz <3

      Delete
  2. I have the same problem with obsessing over an item now and again. Some times you just want! Hopefully you are able to find one or something similar that pleases you. :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop" (Friday - Monday). Come link up if you have time this weekend and join the fun!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you! I will hop over and check it out. Have a great week! <3

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry that's such a bummer! Not to add salt to the wound, but yes I love them! I really hope you find them! Love your blog and am excited to read more!

    whitney
    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! No salt added at all.. They really are amazing!!! I'm keeping an eye out lolz. Have a great weekend! <3

      Delete
  4. I hope you find it somewhere! I get this way too with certain products- I just won't stop until I have them. I hope you find something that works for you! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've come to the conclusion that when I have this type of indecision - I BUY it. If in a week I'm doubting my decision, I return it. But as in your case, I can rarely go back and find it waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete