Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! 

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy New Year's Eve! Yesterday I went to San Francisco with Z and we had an amazing day. The weather was a bit chilly but the sky was clear as could be. We celebrated with first day in the new year with in true SF fashion with clam chowder, salt water taffy, shrimp sandwiches, and a bit of shopping. 

This is the view from where we parked - it was a few blocks up from Haight Street. Perfect right!?

Last year I made two resolutions - to eat semi better and to blog more - both of which I kept. I have over 100 more amazing followers than last year and I am down eight pounds. I would definitely call it a success! 
This year my goals are simple - I want to do yoga more! A few years ago I practiced Hot Bikram Yoga on the regular but things got busy and the studio I went to closed down and therefore it has been way too long since I last went. I already bought a new yoga mat on clearance at target and we all know my yoga pants are waiting to actually be used for yoga..  I cancelled my 24 Hour Workout membership and am putting the funds towards something I will actually use and hopefully benefit from. Wish me luck :)

What are your resolutions or goals for this new year? 



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Alexandra

    Sound like a great plan! Happy New Year's

    Hugs,

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete