Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stay Golden Babycakes

Okay so I'm in love with our dog, Baby, obvi. And when I saw this amazing idea on the same site that I got the Gold Chevron Paintings from I knew we needed it in our house! Since we rent I didn't want to paint it on and that is where my handy dandy Silhiuette Cameo came in to the picture!
So a little bit of editing, some gold vinyl, and viola:




Isn't is great!?


I also did one for our border collie for Z to put on the wall at work! Ill post pictures once its up! :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Al, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from Super Sunday Sync.

    Oh, this is so cute! What a clever idea. I love that it's in silhouette instead of detail.

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!! I will definitely pop over and say hi! Have a great week <3

      Delete
  2. OMG that is so freaking cute!!! Great job! I'm gonna have to make some for our yorkie and border :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOULD!! Lolz - I have the templates if you need them :)

      Delete
  3. OMG, that is the best idea ever! I am going to have to do one for my yorkie and maltese! Stopping by from Aloha Friday and I am now your newest follower. I look forward to a long blog relationship with you and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is such a fun and simple way to add a bit of character to a plain wall. Have a great week! <3

      Delete
  4. what an adorable project! i might something like this for my mom's birthday! So I glad I found you through Thee Networking Blog Hop- new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and liking my project! Have a great week <3

      Delete
  5. Very cute. I would love this for our pets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute ! :o)

    Brenda
    ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete