Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time time to simplify...

I periodically go through spells where I want to simplify everything! I want to make things easier, purge unnecessary items, throw away my cell phone and simply just be.. unfortunately its not that easy to do. However, one thing that has been driving me crazy is my hair, which is very easy to simplify!
I've been growing my hair out for the past four years, four years of washing, drying, straightening or curling every other day, cut and color appointments every ten weeks and for the past few months, Brazilian Blowouts every three months [which was heaven for my curly, frizzy hair].
Basically four years of high maintenance hair, and I was SO over it! In the past five weeks i have cut at least eight inches off of my locks, and I couldn't be happier.
Amongst the hair madness I did discover amazing shampoo, literally amazing, and best of all it is so simple! There are no crazy dyes or chemicals in it, it is completely sodium and sulfate free, and it is vegan and gluten free too!
The product is called Dermorganics!

The shampoo and conditioning masque are infused with Argan oil to help lock in moisture and lessen dry time. Its basically helping to seal any damaged hair strands or split ends, plus it makes your hair super soft! I honestly have never had a shampoo make my hair feel so clean with out any build up nor a conditioner that my hair just soaks up so quickly. The downside is that the shampoo is very thin and half of it ended up at the bottom of the shower but it is still worth it regardless!
I have yet to find it at Ulta, Total Beauty, or any other commercial beauty product supply store. But it is found at amazon.com or have your hair stylist pick some up at their supply store!

2 comments: