I looked and found an old Singer Sewing Machine base on Craigslist for $40. It was all rusted and not in the best condition...
After a bit of sanding and scrubbing with small metal/wire brushes I was able to lift the loose paint chips and remove most of the rust. Next I spray painted two coats of Rustoleum Gloss Black Spray paint and let fully dry.
Now that the base was complete it needed a top! Once again I turned to Craigslist and found a company that was selling fully fabricated granite remnants for cheap. I put felt squares on the top of the base and laid the granite on top, the table is so heavy I dont have to worry about it going anywhere.
My table is complete and ready for my machine or a vase of flowers!
One project down... a few more to go <3